Hello , I believe you do use a lot of community modules and some of those which you have customized it and find it very useful and you also like me , wishes to contribute back to the community , here it goes ,
this will be a page serve like a repository for all the most useful modules ,
- google drive back port from trunk back to V7.0
- google speadsheet , pending
- im , pending
- Please ensure you read HOW GOOGLE'S AUTHORIZING YOUR APP WITH GOOGLE DRIVE before your proceed ,we won't be responsible for the security of the data if you do not understand what is it ! ( basically you have to obtain your OWN , google_drive_client_id , google_drive_client_secret and google_redirect_uri ) ,
- installed google client for source code , if you are using exe / windows and you need some help you can contact me for assistance GData lib version 2.0.17 for mine. with Python2.6
- download my back port google_drive module.
- install google_base_account
- then install the downloaded google_drive module.
after install , please take note of the following ,
- the important keys for google_drive are the last 3 keys, the you must fill in or it won't work ,
- make sure you have all the following keys in Setting->Technical->Parameters->System Parameters
- then you have to read this pdf file
the verification process change a little , from the PDF , it is for Trunk version aka version 8.0 , but for us we need a little trick , once we reach this page ,
BUT YOU WILL NEVER REACH THIS PAGE
INSTEAD , IT WILL REDIRECT BACK TO YOUR PAGE AND YOU NEED TO COPY THE CODE FROM URL !
please copy all the character after "code=" until but exclude the "&".
*** important , please replace %2F with "/" for your code.
then you GOT YOUR CODE and you can now follow the PDF file and the rest should be pretty straight forward !
and after configuring the template , you should be able to link your document to your google drive.
like this one , the default example ,
ok , that is all for now , i do not claim credit as this was the original module made by openERP SA and please take note that we are depending on the apps of openERP in google , cheers !