You can take a look at another Blog which share the information on how to ...
And above all , we thanks the amazing work of Allistek ( http://www.alistek.com ), because of them we have a simpler alternative to configure the reporting engine RML.
This guide is to show on how to enable aeroo reports for users of Windows.
Basically the problem on Windows installation, the installer is all-in-one or the server that are in the openerp page is compiled with Python 2.5, you cannot connect with the library PyUNO (Required by Aeroo Reports) it is necessary that the version on which runs the Open is the same as that of the library and we also add in the necessary libraries for the module ( https://launchpad.net/aeroolib , Genshi, etc.)
First to get compiling the installer openerp need to install the following dependencies, which can be found at this link
https://code.launchpad.net/ ~ openerp-groupes/openerp/win-installer-trunk
You can download it through the Bazaar, or download each of the units in the folder 2.6.
We recommend using Windows XP SP3 for this procedure.
All libraries installed
- First intala python2.6.X.msi
- After installing all the other executables (. Exe), the order is not really too important
- Files that are long. Egg must copy them to C: \ Python26 \ Lib \ site-packages
- The compressed file extension. Gz decompress it completely, then from the shell (cmd.exe) run inside the descompresos file path "C: \ Python26 \ python.exe setup.py install", then show the installation sequence and indicate that properly installed with its dependencies, this should be done for each file that is compressed
- There is a library that is not within the premises of the page that is PyXML, here I leave a link http://somethinkodd.com/PyXML/PyXML-0.8.4.win32-py2.6.exe where you can find the installer
- Another library that is needed is PyParsing, this did not find an installer, but we can install it with the command "c: \ Python26 \ Scripts \ easy_install.exe pyparsing" this will download the latest version
- Libraries also need is to vObject, http://vobject.skyhouseconsulting.com/vobject-0.8.1c.tar.gz , do the same procedure archives
- Finally there is the library for the use of CalDAV, which is called Pywebdav, that can be installed with the command "c: \ Python26 \ Scripts \ easy_install.exe pywebdav"
- Reports Aeroo Libraries
- From Page https://launchpad.net/aeroolib downloaded the latest version of the library, which in this case use the RC4, http://launchpad.net/aeroolib/trunk/rc4/+download/aeroolib.tar.gz
- The decompressed and as we did with the previous run the command "C: \ Python26 \ python.exe setup.py install" in the installed folder and it will process dependencies, which in this case is the library Genshi
C: \ Python26 \ Lib \ site-packages \ _xmlplus \ xpath \ ParsedAbbreviatedAbsoluteLocationPath.py -> in line 27 and 28 is necessary to replace the word "as" by any other name, in my case just put a 1 in front of the word
C: \ Python26 \ Lib \ site-packages \ _xmlplus \ xpath \ ParsedAbbreviatedRelativeLocationPath.py -> in this file is on the line 31.32
Something that also should be emphasized before compiling is that the native library xml Python26 have some classes in a folder called etree, the PyXML not use this library by default so you must copy the folder to have the library to time to run openerp
In this folder C: \ Python26 \ Lib \ site-packages \ _xmlplus, we paste the carpte "etree" which is in C: \ Python26 \ Lib \ xml, so we will not have problems with our installation
Downloaded the sources from the site of OpenERP or may do so through the bazaar
Unzip the source, preferably in the root (C: \).
Then from the console, enter the folder where the sources descompreso open-erp run this command "c: \ Python26 \ python.exe setup.py py2exe"
Then inside the folder win32 run the same command
Because the script processes the units open their libraries does not include or aeroolib Genshi, so we have to add manually. After running the above commands in your folder must be created one called "dist" within this what are the executable as such the openerp for Windows, a file library.zip which is where some libraries are, we must add this zip folders in our libraries that are in my example:
- C: \ Python26 \ Lib \ site-packages \ aeroolib-1.0.0.RC4-py2.6.egg \ aeroolib
- C: \ Python26 \ Lib \ site-packages \ Genshi-0.6-py2.6 \ Genshi
Well after that we need to copy our modules into the addons folder in windows, or we can add to our installer, as it may, we can use the modules in https://launchpad.net/aeroo .
That is all ,good luck and have fun compiling your openERP python26 environment ,we as Malaysia OpenERP Partner are preparing ourselves to move into python26 envrinment and waiting for the launching of openERP V6.1 soon...
Lastly do not forget to thanks the original post of this article .